Saturday, May 21, 2011

Been busy sorry for not being around.

I have been really busy.  Now that I am home I am looking for a job.  So, that has been the main thing I have been doing.  I haven't found one yet....  But I am looking.

What else has been up?  Now that I am back home I get to deal with my lovely Ex-girlfriend issues.  She happens to live by me so just my luck right?  Its a  really long story...  But suffice to say one of her friends decided that it was alright to run a smear campaign against me....  And went as far as to accuse me of rape.  My ex-girlfriend thankfully denied that all together.  But for some reason decided to stay friends with that friend....  It is a really long story, I made mistakes she made mistakes..  But this friend of hers has made my life here at home not fun with all the gossip that was told.  So for the next three months I get to deal with it.  Go me!

8 comments:

  1. Dude, fuck that. Confront that fuckboy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really awful, hope you can deal with it ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything will turn out alright in the end. I'm sure of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the job search. I've had luck with craigslist. For temporary work you could always swallow your pride and try snagajob.com
    It'll get you working, may not be a dream job but itll get you working.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh I know how you feel, I hate looking for work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girls huh, can't live with em cant live without em!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know how you feel i have too been looking for work, anyone want to hire experienced sheet metal installer?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep up with the blogs, and i feel you on the ex girlfriend thing...I made a bad blog post about her this week because she is the reason i started so i could get my mind off it and she read the blog..i deleted it but use this blog as an escape from everything

    ReplyDelete