Sunday, May 22, 2011

Just got the new Seether album.

I love it.  I am absolutely in love with all of the songs.  My favorite song right now is Fade Out.  I find a lot of parallels with it to my life.  Which is something that I always seem to do with music.  I find music to be one of the most helpful things in my life when things aren't going the right way.  Or hell even when they are going the right way.  Even though I tend to associate some music with doing certain things.  For example I finally deleted all music that reminded me of my Ex-girlfriend.  Which is much better now!  So that's one positive today.  I also went on a spree of adding music.  I found quite a bit of new music.  Most of it being old country.  But heck I enjoy it.  Now time to delete that which I don't like.

What is everyone else's favorite bands?  Any recommendations?

27 comments:

  1. Gemini Five / Crashdiet / Hardcore Superstar are all awesome bands most have probably not heard of them but they are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy listening to bands like Angels and Airwaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. paulz. How many hipsters does it take to screw in a lightbulb?


    A: It's a really obscure number, you probably never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had fade out on repeat all last night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, we share many of the same views on all those :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. never heard of this band but theyre good

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loved seether when i used to listen to rock a few years back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice i need to get this album

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like everything lol so I am not great at recommending music for people.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Listen to Atmosphere and Andrew Bird. My two favorites. You really should give them a shot, they're both totally different from each other.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fade out is such a good song, i like your taste in music

    ReplyDelete
  12. my brother introduced me to seether, theyre alright

    ReplyDelete
  13. Muse, biffy. I like loads of different music!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seether rulez. I love the feat. Broken with Amy Lee!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i like deadmau5, daft punk, and the sort. also sometimes listen to rap like shwayze and cisco and the like

    ReplyDelete
  16. I never really got into Seether. But then again, I haven't listened to Seether in years....

    ReplyDelete
  17. everytime I try to list out my fav bands I just cant decide and choose :D as for seether I constantly watch careless whisper over and over. Sure its a cover but hey its a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's funny how music always seems to find the right words and chords to describe the feeling that we have the moment we hear them.

    ReplyDelete
  19. reminds me of that Veruca Salt song

    ReplyDelete
  20. Never heard of this band, after reading this popped a few songs on youtube and i kinda like it! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the band. Never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete